Monday, December 10, 2012

Uno Pizzeria

I got a text from a good friend if I'm available for her super late birthday celebration. Just how late it was? Well, her birthday was in September and we only got to celebrate last November! But better late than never right?

And so two weeks ago, I met my friends at Uno Pizzeria, a restaurant by day and a bar by night located at the San Mig by the Bay, Mall of Asia. We chose to dine inside since the music was too loud outside, not ideal for a night of catching up and endless chismisan.


My friend L also loves bargains and what better place to check them out? Group buying sites! I personally like Deal Grocer, Cash Cash Pinoy and Ensogo for their awesome deals. I'm so addicted that a day wouldn't pass without me checking these sites at least once.

For her birthday dinner, she opted to use one of the vouchers she bought from Uno Pizzeria.

On the table

Iced Tea

Carbonara

Full House Pizza

Roast Chicken

Verdict: The Carbonara was terrible! The sauce was bland and the pasta was overcooked. I could easily mix up a better version of it in 30 minutes or less. The Pizza and Roast Chicken on the other hand was okay, not spectacular but the taste was fine and the serving was quite filling.

Thanks L! Hope to see you guys again soon. We should really do this more often!

~o~o~o~

Uno Pizzeria
SM Mall of Asia, Bay Strip, San Miguel by the Bay
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel.: (632) 555-1174

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...