Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Quick Lunch at Ukokkei Ramen

I was in Makati the other day and I thought of dropping by Ukokkei Ramen Ron to have my Cold Soba fix. I arrived just in time for lunch and the place was packed with yuppies, Japanese expats and families eating together.

Since I came alone, I was ushered by one of the waitresses to the bar area where I sat alongside diners also eating alone. The menu was handed to me as soon as I was seated but I didn't bother checking it out as I knew what I wanted from the moment I stepped in.

Hiyashi Ramen Goma - Php360.00


It was cold and creamy and tasty and delicious as I expected it to be. Oh, I missed this! I finished the bowl in no time like I was on a ramen marathon competing with the Japanese people I was seated with and man, they eat fast!


I left the restaurant beaming with pride as I hold my reward for being the second fastest among the seated diners by the bar -- one order of Gyoza to go!

~o~o~o~

Ukokkei Ramen Ron
Unit 1 - 2 Upper Ground Floor Tesoro Bldg.
822 Arnaiz Avenue (formerly Pasay Road)
Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel.: (632) 856-4588

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...