Friday, April 27, 2012

Tempura Japanese Grill

We went to Tempura Japanese Grill with the thought that tonight will be an Eat-All-You-Can night of Sashimi, Sushi, Tempura, Gyoza, Yakisoba, Teppanyaki and more, only to find out that the idea's so 2011. The promo ended sometime last year.

Since we were already seated and there's no turning back (we were tired and hungry), we just browsed the menu and ordered ala carte.

First to arrive was a plate of Salmon Sashimi which we finished in no time.

Salmon Sashimi

The moment I read Shrimp + Cream Cheese + Mango + Bacon, I knew this was the one. And I was right! Except for too much Mayo toppings, this is a sure hit among kids and adults as well.

Uncle Sam's Maki

The Spicy Caterpillar Roll took a while to be liked, I mean you can't go wrong with Unagi, Mango and Cream Cheese for sure. But this one's too spicy even for someone who loves spicy food like myself.

Spicy Caterpillar Roll

DB kept the Tempura Bento all for himself. Well, I'm not into Tempura to begin with so I guess that's why he never bothered to ask me to try it.

Tempura Bento

Another success to a near-fail dinner attempt. Thank you food angel!

~o~o~o~

Tempura Japanese Grill
North Wing, SM Mall of Asia
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel.: (632) 556-0761

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...