Thursday, December 8, 2011

Manila ✈ Hong Kong ✈ Manila

I broke my promise.

Halfway this year, I made a promise to myself that my Singapore trip in June would be my last out of the country trip in order to save my vanishing bank account. I was successful for a few months until we had to go to Macau and Hongkong to run some errands.

Good thing November 30 was declared a holiday and I only had to file for a two-day leave. We arrived early at Terminal 2 and was surprised that there's not much people traveling this time. Then it occurred to me that the Holiday season is in a couple weeks time when most travelers flock the airport to be with their family come Christmas and New Year.

For Manila - Hongkong, we boarded an Airbus A320-200 with very spacious leg room.


Lunch is served thirty minutes after take off.


You can choose between Chicken Inasal

Boneless Chicken Inasal which was grilled perfectly.
or Beef Steak.

Four days in Macau and Hongkong and we were back at Hongkong International Airport to catch our flight back home on-board PAL's B747-400. The flight was full with balikbayans who are coming home to the Philippines.


Dinner at 37,000 feet above sea level.


I had fish which I did not like but had to finish because I was starving.


At HKIA where being stranded is a welcome option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...