Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Eden Nature Park Buffet

It just lasted for two days.

Now I'm at Eden Nature Park and we just paid for a buffet lunch (Php450 per person) at The Vista Restaurant. I've been so proud of myself for not having buffet at Pearl Farm, but then again, today will be an adventure-filled day so I will need all the energy I can get.

What's on the table

Fresh organic salad

Potato salad

Green mango salad with bagoong


Thai fried rice

Pancit guisado

Fish lumpia -- Perfect with vinegar

Roasted pork belly -- Crunchy and very flavorful

Grilled Tanigue -- I think I had three servings, its so fresh!

Beef caldereta

Banana bread

Very sweet mangoes

Papaya, watermelon and pineapple

The selection was ordinary (read: lutong bahay) and there's really nothing to rave about, but having lunch with only the cool breeze of Davao air providing the air-conditioning in the middle of the forest is worth every centavo.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous I didn't have the chance to taste this when I was there. nice post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. That tangigue looks really good! I just visited Eden and sampled their lunch buffet again. The options are rather limited but the quality of food is up to par. Love it!

    Feel free to read my blog on their buffet here when you can: http://www.theseasonedfirsttimer.com/2011/09/eden-nature-park-buffet.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...