Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hotpot on a Summer Night at Shabu Yaki

Summer and hotpot is not exactly a good combination. But since DB made me chose where to eat, I immediately told him I wanted to go to Shabu Yaki!  My last attempt of going there failed, but because we were celebrating something, he was left with no choice but to drive to Macapagal Avenue. The moment he saw the cars parked in front of the restaurant, he told it must be full already. Being the persistent that I am, I got out of the car, went inside and asked the waiter if there's still an available table. I must be lucky that night because there was one available table left while the rest were occupied by Korean tourists.

We ordered our usual Beef Combo with additional Lamb for DB and extra rice for me.

I ate most of the beef, well, I shared a couple of slices with DB so
technically, I did not ate them all. *grin*

DB wanted the lamb because he's more health conscious than I am.

I had more fat than he did, so DB made me eat the vegetables.

So who's the boss now? *wink*

~o~o~o~

Shabu Yaki
HK Sun Plaza
Diosdado Macapagal Avenue
Pasay City, Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...