Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fourth of April ♥♥♥

You never fail to surprise me.

Surprise dinner at Tanabe

I am delighted as always.

You always give the nicest things.

We started off with appetizers -- Sweet crispy anchovies and

Tofu

Then ordered our staples which include Futo Maki and

Chirashi Sushi

Nigiri Sushi Special Bento comes with 8 Kinds of Nigiri Sushi, Tempura,
Grilled Fish, Nimono and Miso Soup

Chawanmushi

You love me beyond my imperfections.

He always say that I have an appetite as big or
sometimes even bigger than his.

I am the happiest when I'm with you.

And I mean that.

~o~o~o~

Tanabe
Entertainment Mall, SM Mall of Asia
Central Business Park, Bay City
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel.: (632) 556-0360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...