Monday, February 7, 2011

Palawan Trip -- No more

My flight was booked as early as June last year and I've been on the look out on where to stay and what to do ever since.  So to say that I am excited to go to Puerto Princesa, Palawan is an understatement.  I've been to El Nido (also in Palawan) back in 2008 and I was stunned by the beauty of the place.

El Nido, Palawan

Miniloc Resort

Scuba diving

Kayaking in Small Lagoon

My first catch

Rock climbing in Entalula Island

Lagen Resort

After that trip, I knew I had to come back and explore other places in Palawan.  Come 2011, after taking a week-long vacation trip to Canada, I knew it would be impossible to seek approval for another leave from work, and I was right *sigh*  Sayang ang bikini na binili ko!  Good thing we were able to get a promo ticket or else, I would feel bad big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...