Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Home bound

After brisk walking for 30 minutes to get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 3 of the Toronto International Airport, which is a HUGE airport by the way, I was relieved to arrive at the boarding gate right on time.  My flight had only an hour and 40 minutes transit time and there is no way I am missing my Incheon flight (I don't want to sleep in the airport thank you very much).  Since I was in a hurry with a heavy luggage in one hand and travel documents on the other,  there's no time to take photos anymore. So unlikely of me, I know!

My flight going to Vancouver was a nightmare sitting in the middle row, so I made sure to politely ask the lady at the check in counter for a window seat, since Toronto to Seoul is a 14-hour flight and I want to have a goodnight sleep this time.  I know I asked for a window seat but she gave me a bed! I can now sleep comfortably. Yay!

The flight was half empty and thank goodness I have no seatmates.

I must say that Korean Air is by far the best airline I have ever flown with.  From the ground staff who will offer free check-in for your hand carry to the very helpful and attentive flight attendants.  They even have red and white wine even if you're flying coach! How cool is that right?

Dinner

Breakfast

Fourteen hours later, I'm in the Land of K-Pop.


Incheon International Airport at 0300H


All stores are closed :(

Boarding Gate 12 = My Gateway to Manila

I wish I had time to spend even just a day in Korea.  Oh well, there's always a next time.  But for now, I can't wait to be back because I don't want you to wait for me too long. *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...